Caroline offers three levels depending on what you want to achieve aesthetically and types of materials used. The fit of each of these dentures will be the best that it can be.
- Premium – High quality teeth with quality acrylics to match your gum colour
- Premium plus – Made using precision instruments to mimic jaw positions and to determine the exact position of your teeth will sit most comfortably.
- Optimum Swiss – The “Rolls Royce” of dentures offering the same benefits as the premium denture but with the finest teeth available. Teeth that mimic the depth of colour and light reflection of natural teeth. These are created using an resin injection moulding concept which gives a unsurpassed fit and comfort to your denture. Truly Swiss made quality.
If you feel that you have spent a small fortune on your teeth but are no further forward than we would like the opportunity to help you. The most basic pleasure in life is eating and enjoying your food. It is necessary for health, your appearance and your social life. You should not have to worry about it.
If after all this you don’t have enough jaw bone to support your beautiful new denture, then perhaps dental implants may be the answer.
- Find smiling embarrassing, as the dentures don’t look like your natural teeth?
- Feel that the gums don’t look real?
- Embarrassed to be intimate with someone else incase they become aware that you are wearing dentures?
- Do your dentures look plastic with a row of piano keys for teeth?
- Suffer from problems eating due to loose dentures?
- Suffer Denture sores making eating or talking a misery?
- Have lack of confidence to eat certain foods incase dentures can’t cope; may stick together or may even fall out?
- Have to limit your choices on the menu to what your teeth can cope with rather than what you want to eat?
Free initial consultations
The initial consultation with Caroline is complementary. This will give you and Caroline an opportunity to discuss your goals, and the treatment options available in an unrushed homely environment. Caroline will share her wealth of knowledge with you and answer all of your questions to help you achieve your denture goals. If you are nervous about denture treatment rest assured that Caroline’s gentle nature and approach will put you at ease. Why not bring your partner or someone you trust to help you with decision making journey?
If Caroline is unable to improve on the result that you have previously achieved then she will advise you of this. After all there is no point in putting you through more treatment if another set of dentures will end up in the draw.
All care is provided at Integrated Dentalcare where the team is recognised for its friendly and supportive manner.