This testimonial was emailed to us by one of our patients. It was in 1999 (during my first trip to the ‘local’ American dentist when I was living in California) that I first heard the dreaded words ‘you have chronic gingivitis’. By 2009 I was in severe pain, had debilitating migraines, could eat only limited […]
- Coconut Oil Pulling
- Do All Root-Treated Teeth Need Crowns?
- Are Dead Teeth Harmful to General Health?
- Why Visit an Experienced Root Canal Dentist?
- Why Does Good Treatment Cost So Much?
- Why Do Teeth Turn Black?
- Do Root Canal Materials Contain Mercury?
- Is Root Canal Treatment Painful?
- Why Keep the Tooth Rather Than Have it Extracted?
- Air polishing only £42