Manor Maintenance Plan Benefits:
- All your preventative dental care is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- Discount on treatment fees
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance at terms not available elsewhere
Who is our plan for?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventive dental care is covered.
What does the plan include?
- Two dental health examinations per year
- Two hygienist appointments per year including scale and polish and periodontal advice
- Small x-rays as necessary
- 10% discount on treatment fees (excluding specialist treatment)
- Diet and oral hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Worldwide Supplementary Insurance
How do you join our Plan?
All you have to do is complete a registration form and Direct Debit mandate. In addition to your first monthly payment, a one-off registration fee of £10 per person will be charged and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment. If you choose to leave the plan for any reason you can do so by simply giving us one month’s notice.