As patients’ financial anxieties arise the stress is leading them to defer dental appointments and treatment, with one in four adults opting to delay treatment due to costs. The economic downturn is one of the main culprits, with the recession obliging patients to stay away from the dentist. However, achieving short-term money savings at the […]
- Whole Body Health
- What is Laser Dentistry?
- Tips for Getting Cosmetic Dentistry
- How to overcome fear of the dentist
- Things to Consider When Getting Dental Implants
- What are the Benefits of a Tongue Tie Surgery?
- European Commission study recommends ban of dental amalgam
- Testimonial from Jane Ioannou
- The Satisfaction and Joy in working at a High Quality Dental Practice
- Teeth in a Day: As Fast as the Tooth Fairy Takes Them, We Replace Them