As patients’ financial anxieties arise the stress is leading them to defer dental appointments and treatment, with one in four adults opting to delay treatment due to costs. The economic downturn is one of the main culprits, with the recession obliging patients to stay away from the dentist. However, achieving short-term money savings at the […]
- Coconut Oil Pulling
- Do All Root-Treated Teeth Need Crowns?
- Are Dead Teeth Harmful to General Health?
- Why Visit an Experienced Root Canal Dentist?
- Why Does Good Treatment Cost So Much?
- Why Do Teeth Turn Black?
- Do Root Canal Materials Contain Mercury?
- Is Root Canal Treatment Painful?
- Why Keep the Tooth Rather Than Have it Extracted?
- Air polishing only £42