Below are some of the most common treatments and an indication of the approximate fees from 1 April 2013.
|Initial New Patient Examination (X-ray fee not included)||£62|
|Digital Panoramic X-ray||£52|
|Routine Dental Examination||£59|
|Standard Hygienist Visit||£62|
|Composite (tooth coloured filling)||£100 – £199|
|Laser fillings (tooth coloured filling)||£47.50/10min|
|Laser gum treatment||£52.50/10min|
|Root Canal Treatment||£305- £520|
|Complex root canal treatment||£575|
|Crowns||£465 – £670|
|Veneers||£465 – £670|
|Porcelain Bonded Bridge*||£670|
|Tooth Whitening (trays)||£350|
|High Impact Acrylic Dentures with Premium Teeth – Upper and Lower||£1500|
|High Impact Acrylic Dentures with Premium Teeth – Upper or Lower||£950|
These prices should be used as a guide only.
All fees quoted are per tooth. Prices marked with an asterisk* are quoted per tooth. A full breakdown of costs will be provided with a treatment plan at the cosmetic consultation or dental health check. Payment is required for treatment that has been provided on that day. For treatment that takes two visits, such as veneers, we ask for 50% at each appointment. We accept all major credit and debit cards, bank drafts and cash.
We are pleased to offer all patients the opportunity to join our Maintenance Plan as we believe this provides the best chance of keeping dentally healthy and therefore reducing the need for treatment.
Key benefits include:
- Preventative care for long term dental health
- Monthly payment plan
- No requirement to be ‘dentally fit’ before joining
- Worldwide dental accident and emergency cover
- Discount on treatment fees
What is the cost of the Maintenance Plan?
- One off administration fee of £10
- Monthly payment of £17.50
We understand that going ahead with cosmetic dentistry can mean a substantial investment in yourself. Up until now dental finance has never been able to offer particularly competitive rates of interest.
We can now offer two excellent options to help you spread the costs:
- Interest Free Finance – If you choose to pay six equal monthly repayments over 6-12 months, it is completely interest free.
- Low Interest finance – Now at a very competitive rate of 7.9%, you can spread the cost over 1-5 years.
Written quotes are available on request from integrated dentalcare.
All finance is offered through Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance and is subject to status/credit check. All clients need to do is decide how much finance and which option they require, complete the form with their personal details and provide proof of signature and residency such as passport or driving license. Finance can be approved within as little as 12 hours (occasionally a case may be referred to the underwriters and the client will then need to supply them with a pay slip and three months’ worth of bank statements) The money is then paid directly into our bank account and the client’s repayments to Hitachi begin 30 days afterwards. Patients can chose to do either part finance or their full treatment plan however the cost must be over £700.
Integrated Dentalcare is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
To be eligible, clients:
- Must be over 18
- Must be UK resident (for more than 2 years)
- Must have permanent UK address
- Must provide 2 years’ worth of address history
- Must have at least one fixed telephone contact point
- Must be in present occupation for at least 3 months